Activities and Interest Areas
Young children learn by doing. They need to touch, move, push, pull, taste, smell and listen to develop understanding. Keep these tips in mind as you develop curriculum and activities that capture children's interest and foster learning.
- Watch for Teachable Moments
- Offer a Variety of Experiences to Accommodate Individual Styles of Learning
- Encourage Active Learning Through Direct Experiences
- Help Children Feel Secure & Safe
- Offer a Variety of Developmentally Appropriate Materials
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact an Early Learning Consultant: 800-997-8515
Submit a question or request individualized support ➜