News & Updates
Flu and Virus Cases are on the Rise
Take These Steps to Protect
Yourself and the Children You Care For
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Child Care Data by County
Choose a county to view specific data about projected need for child care, referral requests, child care capacity and the average cost of child care.
Working to Raise the Quality and Availability of Child Care
Child Care Aware is a training and information hub for child care providers and offers parents customized referrals to licensed child care options. We work to build the capacity of child care in North Dakota and insure that children have the opportunity to play and learn in a safe and healthy environment.
children potentially needing care in North Dakota
licensed child care programs in North Dakota
licensed child care capacity statewide