Aim4Excellence™ Director Credential
Aim4Excellence™ is an online national director credential for early childhood administrators. The credential focuses on the essential knowledge and skills you need to deliver high-quality programming for children. The online modules are designed to help you better manage the many tasks you juggle everyday as an early childhood director. The content is specific to your work and designed around your unique needs as a busy adult learner.
Aim4Excellence™ online training allows you to
- Learn at your own pace
- Access everything you need from the convenience of your computer
- Discover compelling content specific to your leadership role
- Experience interactive content and rich media
Aim4Excellence™ includes nine self-paced modules
- Leading the Way
- Recruiting, Selecting, and Orienting Staff
- Promoting Peak Performance
- Managing Program Operations
- Building a Sound Business Strategy
- Planning Indoor and Outdoor Environments
- Supporting Children's Development and Learning
- Creating Partnerships with Families
- Evaluating Program Quality
Modules can be taken for credit or noncredit but recipients are responsible to pay any college fees that would be associated with the credit.
Aim4Excellence™ is a project of the McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership. The Center is dedicated to enhancing the management skills, professional orientation, and leadership capacity of early childhood administrators. The activities of the Center encompass four areas: training, program evaluation, research, and public awareness. Visit the McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership website for more information.