Start Child Care
Are you thinking of starting a licensed child care program? A Child Care Aware coach is ready to help! We offer technical assistance in licensing, business essentials, health & safety and the child care environment. An Early Childhood coach will support you as you establish your new business and throughout your first year as a licensed child care program.
Access to a Personal Coach
An Early Childhood coach is available to help you start child care right from the start. We will help:
- Support you through the licensing process
- Establish business practices which are the foundation to quality and sustainability
- Incorporate essential health & safety practices
- Create an professional development plan
- Assist in setting up your environment
- Work with you to complete your first re-licensing process
Engage in Professional Development
Your coach will guide you through the steps needed to begin your professional development journey. You will be eligible to apply for scholarships for select Child Care Aware® of North Dakota courses.
- Getting Started
- Family Child Care (for licensed family child care providers)
Enhance Your Program
Grant dollars allow Child Care Aware to provide a pre-determined package of start-up resources and materials for your program.