Training to Go
Arrange a training session at your location with Child Care Aware® of North Dakota Training to Go.
Find your location, choose possible training dates, and a topic from a Training to Go menu.
A variety of course topics of interest to groups or associations.
Course topics that fulfill the health inspection license renewal standard for Fargo and West Fargo child care centers and group facilities.
Complete this Training to Go Request Form to begin setting up your event.
The Child Care Aware® Professional Development Specialist will contract a trainer and make all necessary delivery arrangements.
Cost of training:
- Training to Go costs $150/hour. Additional fees may apply.
- Your organization will be sent an invoice after the training is completed. Credit will be awarded after payment has been received by Child Care Aware®.
Child Care Aware® will be responsible for:
- Growing Futures approval
- Handouts for each participant
- Projector, speakers and laptop
Your organization will be responsible for:
- Arranging the location
- - Your training location should be comfortable for adults, including adult-sized furniture.
- - Out of respect for others, please do not bring your children to the training.
- - Please refrain from using your handheld devices and cell phones during the training.
- Advertising the training event
- Providing a white screen or blank wall to project screen
- Arranging for trainer to set up a minimum of 15 minutes before training is scheduled to begin
Scheduling, credit and cancelations:
- Training to Go must be scheduled a minimum of six weeks in advance.
- Training to Go will be Registered training (will meet licensing requirements but will not help you advance along the Growing Futures Career Pathways).
- Participants will be required to pre-register online to receive credit.
- Training cancelled within 10 days of the scheduled event will be charged 50% of the training cost.
- Credit will be awarded after payment has been received by Child Care Aware®.