Training to Fit Your Needs
Child Care Aware® of North Dakota develops training to help you strengthen your skills, earn advanced credentials and grow your career. We work in partnership with the Growing Futures North Dakota Early Childhood Workforce Registry to deliver training to the early care and education workforce.
View and download a list of current Child Care Aware® of North Dakota courses and special events.
We've gone paperless! Click the link to view and download the 2017-2018 Professional Development Guide. This guide has the full listing of online and face-to-face training options available from Child Care Aware®. Updated January 17, 2018.
Training Delivery Methods
• e-Learning courses are online, self-study courses that are available 24/7.
• Eager-to-Learn courses are instructor-led, online courses with weekly chat sessions, message board postings and email reflections.
• Face-to-face events give you the opportunity to interact with leading experts in the early care and education field as they present the latest trends, research and hot topics.
• Registered training is for license renewal only. This level of training does not apply toward Career Pathways placement, CDA credentialing, or participation in Bright & Early.
• Career Pathways training is for career preparation and advancement. It applies to license renewal as well as to Career Pathways placement, credentialing, and Bright & Early participation. This level of training is structured, connected, and part of a progressive, focused program of study designed to build knowledge and skill. Part of completing a Child Care Aware® Career Pathways training will include completing an Evidence of Learning to demonstrate and apply course material. Child Care Aware® Career Pathway training supports ND Core Competencies and national CDA Credentialing requirements.