Is e-Learning right for me?
Take this short QUIZ to see if e-Learning is a good fit for you.
What will this new e-Learning do for me?
Our new e-Learning platform incorporates technology to help you access training wherever and whenever you want -- at home, on your computer, or on the go with your smartphone or tablet.
Child Care Aware® e-Learning help you meet licensing requirements as well as advance your career.
What do I need to have a successful e-Learning experience?
Recommended web browser: Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge, Safari and Firefox are other acceptable browsers.
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, and you may have issues if you use it to take training.
- Visit the Training Help Desk for instructions for downloading a different web browser.
- Make sure you’re using a current operating system (for example, Windows 10).
- Outdated operating systems may cause technical difficulties.
- Slow internet speed may impact loading time.
What are some of the features of e-Learning?
- Faster loading times
- Ability to return to the course where you left off
- Interactive content and learning experiences
What other things do I need to know about the new e-Learning system?
Don't wait until the last minute to take your training.
An Evidence of Learning (EOL) is now required for all Child Care Aware® e-Learning courses (with the exception of Getting Started and Safe Sleep and Reducing the Risk of SIDS). The EOL will vary from course to course, and is required for you to receive credit for the training.
Download the e-Learning Evaluation Rubric to see how your Evidence of Learning will be scored.
You can resubmit your Evidence of Learning.
If you do not pass an e-Learning course on your first try, you will receive feedback from a reviewer and have one opportunity to resubmit your Evidence of Learning for a new score without having to re-register.
You are expected to complete and submit your own work.
We encourage collaboration and discussion between learners, but your Evidence of Learning must be written in your own words.
Need Help Logging In to Training?
Visit our Training Helpdesk page to view helpful videos and download printable guides.